- This topic is empty.
June 29, 2014 at 8:42 pm #111755Billy FoppianoParticipant
So, like….what's up with the algo?
Whatsit spose ta do?
I'm gettin pumper having the TF also be part of the new H9 software, where we can program from the computor. THis will be super…
July 1, 2014 at 12:21 am #126250wedelichModeratorEventide Staff
Main new features are:
1. Complete VariSpeed from -200 to 200, with everything in between, including 0, which is a pause. Negative speed of course implies Reverse playback. There is also a feature that allows direct auto-play in Reverse after the initial recording.
2. Seamless splice point and seamless dubbing about the loop head/tail (no bumps in audio or artifacts). A must for ambient loops.
3. True MIDICLK sync in slave mode (no drifting away from drum machines, sequencers, etc), and will respond to MIDI Start and Stop commands.
4. Bunch O' bug fixes (various clicks/pops, etc).
July 1, 2014 at 6:05 am #126251entreat69Participant
Hey thanks for the update Russell. Really like the features you've described. I'm sure this is going to be jaw dropping great! Just can't wait! LOL
July 3, 2014 at 7:42 am #126265Jerra.SParticipant
Great I am also very much looking forward to this update. Reading about all the new features and knowing and using the features of the TF it once more makes me wish for a dedicated LooperPedal by Eventide – a LoopFactor
July 8, 2014 at 12:49 pm #126297mrpollack2Member
Great News Russ 🙂
When could we expect our looper to arrive ?
July 8, 2014 at 1:36 pm #136975ckermoParticipant
O yes ! Pleeeease tell us when !
August 5, 2014 at 7:03 pm #137109wedelichModeratorEventide Staff
When? Now! We just put it out to Beta here on the forums.
August 6, 2014 at 1:41 pm #137114g.lolo3Participant
May be I misunderstood but the looper is for the H9 isn't it?
So I download H9 Control v1.6 and install it. I can see the Looper
Algo but I cannot try or purchase it. I have guess that may be the H9
need an update but there are no available (current 4.8).
What's the deal?
August 6, 2014 at 2:40 pm #137115wedelichModeratorEventide Staff
The looper is coming for the H9, but we updated it for TimeFactor first. The H9 Looper will be coming out soon. We're in the process of moving the functionality of our 3-button Looper to a 2-button H9 version
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.