New Modfactor clip – some of my own presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New Modfactor clip – some of my own presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Burger666

Hi Modfactorer's. I filmed a quick video last weekend demonstrating some of my own Modfactor presets; many inspired and advised by members of this board (thanks!).

*Eventide techs: You will hear the LFO 'preset speed issue' mentioned elsewhere in these boards on a few of the preset changes.

Cheers, BK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5oYHXtRCzM

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hey Burger,

nice video and settings. like the distorted d-wah effect.

would be great if there was some way for us to share settings like the line 6 customtone.com site.

Cheers

BMF

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hi,

just noticed the sticky at the top which says we can now share patches by attatching sysex files .

cool Cool

Would be keen to try some of your presets, if you are happy to share.

I have not really gotten round to editing much yet.

Cheers

BMF

madeski
      Participant

awesome presets. i dialed the phaser and "ship ahoy" setting in right away. they're definitely get regular use

Nice one Burger…you make good vids!

Burger666

Thanks guys, glad you like them. I have more which I'll upload in the coming weeks.

Eventide staff: An open invitation!

My company (SM Pro Audio) can help with the power supply issue if you wish. I will be at MusikMesse in Frankfurt (Hall 5.1 Booth B59) demonstrating my own (new) line of analog stomps (www.dvktech.com). I'm sure you probably have plans of your own but if you wish to talk to us we will only be too pleased to help on a manufacturing level.

Cheers,

Brett Kingman

sonicspaces

BK,

Would you please share all your Mod Factor settings, specifically bank 3:2 with the distorted Q Wah; sounded like sonic paint spraying itself in a distorted Jackson Pollock-esque manner. 

The Mod Factor is by far the hardest to get down while the Time Factor & Pitch Factor are somewhat straightforward and easier to stray on one's own so to speak.

Burger666

Well, the unfortunate answer is that I lost them all when I did the recent update. However, there are records of these settings floating around on TGP and even on the YouTube page itself. Fortunately for you, the 3:2 setting was buried there in the Comments and goes something like:

Q-Wah; Intensity – 55; Type – Wah wah; Depth –
      70; Speed – 7.59Hz; Shape – SMP/Hold; Xnob – 0; Dmod? – 63; SMod – 0;
      Mod Rate – 0.12; Mod Source – Sine.

It should be pointed out that I was driving a Wampler Pinnacle (after the ModFactor) to get that fuzz tone you refer to.

Being a mad tweaker, I don't often keep presets or even record them for very long. But we both struck lucky this time. Big Smile

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.