New plugins crashing Cubase

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins New plugins crashing Cubase

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      lahatte
      Participant

I downloaded the latest versions of H3000 Factory and EQuivocate. After installing, Cubase blacklists them, and if I try to reactivate, Cubase crashes. The old plugins do not have that issue.

Does anyone know of a fix??

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Can you tell me what OS version and Cubase version you're using?

Sometimes issues like this can be resolved with these steps:

1. uninstall the plugins in question
      2. open Cubase and rescan for plugins
      3. deactivate and re-activate the licenses in the iLok License Manager
      4. re-install the plugins
      5. open Cubase and rescan for plugins

Hope this helps,

Ryerson

lahatte
      Participant

I have done all of that except deactive in iLok. I will try.

lahatte
      Participant

Ok, I tried the deactivate thing after uninstalling. Still the same result after reinstall.

Please advise.

Thanks.

lahatte
      Participant

Oh, Cubase 10.0.2, and Windows 10.

Also, I found the old version in my recycle bin, and I can install it and Cubase has no problem with it.

Interesting, thanks for the info. What's the version of the plugin that works?

lahatte
      Participant

For the H3000 I have 2.7.5. For EQuivocate I have 1.0.1.

Thanks!

lahatte
      Participant

I can say that one time, with some unknown combination of install steps, the older H3000 got blacklilsted, but I could restore it without crashing Cubase.

But that might be a remnant of Cubase having a record of H3000 (the new one) being blacklisted. In other words, I may not have refreshed the VST list prior to reinstalling the old version. So, maybe that doesn’t help, but I wanted to trough it out there.

Audesi
      Participant

I have this same issue. Haven’t been able to get H3000 Factory to work in Cubase 10 since I bought it. I can get it unblacklisted. But then when I load it in an insert, it automatically crashes Cubase. I’m on the latest  version of Cubase currently, 10.0.30

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

What OS are you using?

Please make sure you have the latest iLok License Manager (www.ilok.com) and H3000 Factory installed.

hcsametzki
      Participant

Hi, I had a similar problem with Blackhole and the Ultrachannel. I could fix the problem (I had help from the

support) by running Cubase 10 as an administrator. You can do this by rightclicking the cubase-icon (I’m sorry,

I’m using the german version of windows – so this won’t be very precise…) settigs – compatibility – check “run as administrator”.

Hope this helps…

Hans-Christian

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.