new to h9:) preset isuue

Home Forums Products Stompboxes new to h9:) preset isuue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      itsikraviv

can i use timefactor, modfactor, ect. presets with the h9? where can i find delay settings for u2 and  gilmour songs?

many thanks:)

gkellum
      Participant

All of the factory presets that came with the TimeFactor, ModFactor and other factor pedals are included in H9 Control.  You can also import your own presets from the Factor pedals by saving them with FactorLib as a syx file and importing the syx file into the H9.

There are some U2 presets under Vintage Delay, e.g. Streets and Where the Avenues Have No Name, and there are Pink Floyd presets scattered through out, e.g. in Band Delay, Ducked Delay, Digital Delay, etc.

Prettig
      Participant

Hi 

I am a newbie  who is overwhelmed by the piles of algos and patches that just dont sound good in real use etc… I am not a techie but respect those who are and their needs. Nevertheless I paid my money and love the tone of the H9. After hours of wandering aimlessly (you guys really should put up some new vids on getting great tone -the existing vids are not that good-no offense) I have come up with TWO ( a big fat 2) patches that seem useful. Those are Mountain and Spelunker. Can you please suggest a few others for classic rock or light Jazz?

Thanks

My pedal board has a tube based overdrive running into stereo TC flashback Delay and arena reverb into the H9 into Jamman stereo into 2 amps – a div/13 RSA23 and a vintage Superchamp which is a great tapestry for the H9s splendid power.

PS the I-os is a revolutionary step forward- excellent job

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

It's true, Most of our presets go above and beyond in an, arguably misguided, attempt to demonstrate what the box can do. I've found that, at least for some of our presets, I can simply turn down the Mix level.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

AAgnello:

It's true, Most of our presets go above and beyond in an, arguably misguided, attempt to demonstrate what the box can do. I've found that, at least for some of our presets, I can simply turn down the Mix level.

Must respectfully disagree that the presets are "misguided" in that regard. … although,  i do understand what you are saying.

Personally, I like to see what they boxes can do and on many occasions they have helped me write songs through inspiration of the sounds or helped my understand the concept of the algorithm concepts.

I do understand it is an impossible task in creating presets for everyone.

But I thought I should put out a positive thank you for the folks who create them 

achaput

Prettig:

After hours of wandering aimlessly… I have come up with TWO ( a big fat 2) patches that seem useful. Those are Mountain and Spelunker. Can you please suggest a few others for classic rock or light Jazz?

Hello Prettig,

To better describe what you are looking for, can you think of any well known songs which have effects that you would like to emulate?

Alan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.