New to H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New to H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      reza8179

Hi im new with eventide and especially H9.

in the new H9, is there anyalgorithm whereby the combination of reverb and delay or reverb delay chorus or delay and tremolo etc etc.

I just purchased it and i found that normally most algorithm comes in 1 type of modulation. Eg: if delay section only delays.. there is no combination.

Hope to hear some advice.

Thank you.

brock
      Participant

The H9 Algorithm Guide is your best resource here (followed by H9 Control help files and 5-minute Store demos).  There's a short description of each algorithm structure above the individual parameter descriptions.  Many of them contain multiple effects. Some combinations are not that obvious on the first glance.

An Eclipse-like block diagram of each algorithm would be helpful, for those who are curious about how the effect parameters are routed.  I think that would be helpful in visualizing the signal path, and ironing out some of the written ambiguities.  That said, I've used some forum post research and older Eventide documentation to fill in many of the blanks.

reza8179

thanx brock for the reply.

It helped me alot.

Thanx again

Motozee

Check out modechoverb in space algo's.  It does the rever with delay and you can add chorus or flange to it also.  Or you can use each individually.  Great algo.  Hope this helps.

reza8179

Motozee:

Check out modechoverb in space algo's.  It does the rever with delay and you can add chorus or flange to it also.  Or you can use each individually.  Great algo.  Hope this helps.

Thanx alot motozee.. will do check out the algo. after reading the manual it seems thats a lot of effects combined. You need to really hear it..

all this while.. its a a straight forward process.. but for eventide i have to read the manual.. hehehe..

Thanx again guys…

Appreciate it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.