New to PF and a little help

Home Forums Products Stompboxes New to PF and a little help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      carydad

Hey folks,

Got the PF last week and really loving it. No idea where i will us a photon, but I will. The reason for the note-I need to figure out a standard tremolo (think Like a Stone, audioslave), or whatever effect he is using. Whammy-no problem. Anyone have a setup for a simple (no patterns) trem? If not, no biggy, I'll learn trying to figure it out. This unit should replace my GSP1101 and control2. Just need this one last effect. Much easier to carry around and works great in front of my Mini-Rectifier. It just killed in practice last week, after only an hour of tweaking. Very cool box.

Imerkat
      Participant

Well there is sort of a tremolo in the PF. in the Harpeggiator you can set the Pitch A/ Pitch B to [Arp OFF] and it will disable the sequencer. Then you can use the rhythm/groove sequence for Pitch A/ Pitch B like a slicer. I’m sure there is a groove that imitates a traditional tremolo wave.

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      Anyone have a setup for a simple (no patterns) trem?

This should get you started:

SquareTremolo

AttackTremolo

Both presets are sync'ed to (MIDI) tempo.  Tap the encoder to TMP OFF if you want to fine-tune the rate / speed values.

Imerkat
      Participant

Brock- your thread needs to be pinned to the top renamed to- Essential Custom Presets for PF users

carydad

Thank you sir! Between your help and getting a little more comfortable with the unit, it's exactly how I want it now. Very powerful little box.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.