Newfangled Audio mastering suite v1.10 – heavy cpu usage

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Newfangled Audio mastering suite v1.10 – heavy cpu usage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MarcMont
      Participant

Hello there!

I previously used the Newfangled Audio mastering suite and it’s plugins in version 1.8.2.

Then I saw there was a new update to version 1.10 and I did the upgrade. After upgrading i couldn’t play most of my tracks in Bitwig anymore because of cpu-overload (using i7-9700  CPU @ 3 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, MOTU M4).

So I downgraded again to version 1.8.2 – anyone else having these issues?

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Marc,

I have been able to reproduce this issue and am looking in to it.  In the mean time you can grab the 1.8.2 installer here if you need it: https://downloads.eventide.com/audio/installers/plug-ins/ElevateBundle/Newfangled-Elevate-Bundle-1.8.2-windows-installer.exe

Thanks,
      Dan

MarcMont
      Participant

Thanks for your reply and for looking into this.

I already had the 1.8..2 installer, but thanks for sharing the link.

I de-activated the “Elevate Mastering Bundle” in iLok and then de-installed version 1.10, then i installed version 1.8.2 again, also activated in iLok again. But now in my DAW (Bitwig) the “Equivocate”-plugin doesnt show up at all. All other 3 plugins (Elevate, Punctuate, Saturate) are available in the DAW.

I tried this a few times but without success, Equivocate is still missing.

Thanks as well,

Marc

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.