Newfangled Elevate Bundle 1.6.4 Windows installer is broken

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Newfangled Elevate Bundle 1.6.4 Windows installer is broken

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      alex_fr
      Participant

Recently, I had to reinstall the Elevate Bundle on Windows 10 Pro with version 1.64.

Unfortunately, the currently available installer is unable to install the presets. The directory, whose contents seems to need to go to “%USERPROFILE%DocumentsEventide” or “%USERPROFILE%DocumentsNewfangled Audio” is created with the strange name “unknown variable docsinstalldir” in the same directory as the installer executable resides. See the attached screenshot for more details.

Please fix the installation of the presets. Thanks!

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for the heads up, we'll look into the issue.

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for reporting this.  Just fyi we have a fix and it should be up on the site soon.  I'll report back once it is.

Thanks,

Dan

repsycled
      Participant

Same problem.  I’ve been trying to reserch the problem the last two days.   Thanks for the heads up.

alex_fr
      Participant

I just tested the new version 1.6.6 and all the presets got copied correctly during installation and can be loaded in the plugins.

Thumbs up for the quick support!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Faster than I could get back to you, but here's the installer for anyone still looking: https://www.eventideaudio.com/downloader/10689

Sorry again for the problem,

Dan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.