Next algo for the H9?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Next algo for the H9?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bodde
      Participant

I know we just had the PitchFuzz and I don’t want to sound greedy. But any ideas what the next move will be for the H9? Very curious what Eventide will come up with next.

Given To Fly
      Participant
      bodde wrote:

I know we just had the PitchFuzz and I don’t want to sound greedy. But any ideas what the next move will be for the H9? Very curious what Eventide will come up with next.

I just noticed that each Factor pedal has 10 algorithms while the Space has 12 algorithms. There are currently 49 total algorithms available for the H9. Will the 50th algorithm be the last one for the H9? I know you probably can not answer that, but it seems like a logical place to stop. I do not think I am going out on a limb by saying the H9 has been a successful product for Eventide, correct? The amount of time and energy that has been put into H9 Control seems like it has been designed for future use too. I am sure your engineers wanted to make some improvements to the hardware and software components of the pedal because that is what engineers like to do. My question is how long ago you finished the first prototype for the H9’s successor? I realize you probably can not answer that question either. 

Well, I’m sure you will come up with something good. You usually do! yes

spaceJam

Whatever they are cooking it’s going to be awesome I bet!

Fingers crossed for something weird in the Resonator/Harpeggiator/Undulator vein.

Maybe they should do what other companies are doing and collaborate with other company or musicians. Imagine a Brian Eno algorithm that is a pads machine, or a Jonny Greenwood that is like whatever pd/MaxMSP patches he uses.

They’ve kinda done this in the past with the user presets of the Space, I don’t see why not for an algorithm!

wilkinsi
      Participant

I hope Eventide never stop making new algorithms for the H9. Not many people will be able to afford a rackmount processor, like the H8000 (or H9000 when it arrives). Given the existence of the Ultrashifter in the H series, I wonder if Eventide would consider an Ultrashifter for the H9MAX/CORE combo.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.