NO Alg

Home Forums Products Stompboxes NO Alg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      johnny5078
      Participant

After updating to the latest system my space pedal says NO ALG.  Anybody have this?  I cant get it to work at all.  And cant restore.

John

gkellum
      Participant

Could you try moving the algorithm selection knob? Or using the preset up or preset down footswitches to load a new preset?  

What software version do you have installed now on your Space? You can find that in the system settings.  The reason I ask is that error normally only can occur on the H9, and I'm wondering if you somehow installed the H9 software on your Space.  The latest Space release is v5.0.0[5] and the latest H9 release is v5.0.1[3].

johnny5078
      Participant

Hi thank you for getting back to me.  I switched to another PC to try again as my pedal was having connection issues on the other machine.

I downgraded to the latest production build and the message went away.  I figured I would try again for the beta build.  I ran the update but again the space Pedal said NO ALG.  I am downloading the update from the application updater and the update does say for Space.  If I could attach an image I would.

Either something is off with my pedal or that build is incorrectly labeled.  I am going back to the latest production build as I am typing.   I am hoping that it will be ok again.  Will let you know.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

John

johnny5078
      Participant

Ok after going back to 4.0.0Devil the display seems ok.  No more error.  I restored my patches.  Havent tested the sound but I am guessing it is ok.  I guess I will wait on the Beta.

Thanks again!

John

gkellum
      Participant

Alright, I'll see if I can reproduce the issue, and I'd also like to talk to one of my colleagues about it before I make any more suggestions…

gkellum
      Participant

Alright, I just updated a Space to the latest beta release using the Eventide Direct Updater, and I didn't see this problem. I spoke to my colleague about it, and if this problem occurs, he recommended moving the algorithm selection knob or using the preset up or preset down footswitches to load a new preset to see if this helps. Or try restarting the Space.  Or try restoring the system settings (this won't delete your presets but will wipe out your MIDI mappings if you have any) by turning your Space off and then turning it on again with the right footswitch and the preset selector encoder pressed.  

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.