No Bypass for plugins?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins No Bypass for plugins?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PeteMarriott
      Participant

Hey Eventide,

First off let me state that I absolutely love the quality of your plugins! I’m currently demoing the Anthology X bundle and while these are possibly the best sounding plugins I’ve heard, I noticed while automating a mix I’m working on that there is no bypass function on the automation list for the H3000 Factory, H3000 Band Delays, or any of the clockworks models. I know that you’re looking to stay faithful to the original hardware, but in the age of the DAW, bypass is very useful if not king…

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hi PeteMarriott-

Yes, I agree that bypass would be a useful thing to have. We're very busy with other (new!) projects at the moment, but I'll log this here as a feature request.

By the way, what DAW are you using? Depending on your DAW, the DAW might have the ability to bypass the plugin itself (both Pro Tools and Ableton have this feature, for example).

Best,

Tom

PeteMarriott
        Participant
        TLongabaugh wrote:

Hi PeteMarriott-

Yes, I agree that bypass would be a useful thing to have. We’re very busy with other (new!) projects at the moment, but I’ll log this here as a feature request.

By the way, what DAW are you using? Depending on your DAW, the DAW might have the ability to bypass the plugin itself (both Pro Tools and Ableton have this feature, for example).

Best,

Tom

Hello Tom, 

Thanks for taking the time out to reply, I’m using Logic Pro X. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.