No Plugins show in account , so cannot activate in iLok

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins No Plugins show in account , so cannot activate in iLok

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      JohnS
      Participant

Hi

This is what i get for reinstalling windows 11

I click at bottom of my account page, show registered plugins and nothing shows up.

I type serials in and it says i am already registered

Does not make sense

Ilok now will not activate them as it says i do not own any licences WHAT frustration!!!!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Sorry for the issue you are having. If you have already registered your plug-ins to your iLok account, you do not need to do this again. Can you try using the iLok License Manager to activate the licenses to your machine?

If you are still experiencing issues, please contact support@eventide.com and provide your iLok user name and we can get you sorted there.

JohnS
      Participant

Hi

I have wrote to support and have had no reply yet.

I opened my ilok account and they are not in the list when i hit my computer.

I still had the Flanger and phaser blanked out and no H910 Haronizer bundle not showing as i de-activated that earlier thinking that i could re -activate.

That did not happen and that is lost and not showing.. I have also tried to activate the blank phaser and flanger , but the box still says on each one — I have no licences.

I de-activated them now , so there is no eventide products in the iLok .

Ok, How do i get my three products into iLok showing so i can activate them??

I go to my Eventide account , nothing i can do in there, even when i press the button for my plugins at the bottom of account page it tries to connect, but just disappears and the red button comes back when you refresh. Round and round the same happens my plugins do not show, so how do i get them into ilok to show in list and activate. It is so frustrating.

All the best

John

JohnS
      Participant

hi

All this has happened since i had to re- install windows 11.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

I have just found your support ticket and I see that our team has responded to it, they can help get your issue sorted. Please direct any further inquiries there as it is difficult to provide support for iLok issues on public forums where we cannot be displaying your iLok information. Thanks for your patience.

JohnS
      Participant

Hi tbkoglund

I got the right account now in iLok i have delete the other one.

I had two accounts somehow. God knows how i achieved that.

Now the plugins are activated in ilok successfully.

I cannot change the ilok Id and password in my Eventide account to match

I have at least 8 characters and numbers and a special upper case symbol.

Guess what now

The apply changes button is greyed out so to speak stopping me matching the ilok account

I am up the junction again! boo!!

all the Best

john

JohnS
      Participant

LATEST DISREGARD LAST MESSAGE

i have two iLOk accounts somehow .

i did this a while ago, and somehow got mixed up

I have ID silvermachine iLok in the Eventide my account

I need to get rid of ilok accont with ID igiwigi15  because if i change i lose Gulfoss and softube plugins.

i just need Eventide to change my H910 bundle , phaser and flanger over to the ID silvermachine iLok account and then all will be in one account happy

At the momet i cannot authorize any Eventide plugins , no matter what i do as i have ID sivermachine in my account showing and cannot change it

It all sounds confusing  but needs sorting

I apologize for all of this confusion .

Support closed my problem and had to start another one HELP!!

All the best

John

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you’re still having issues with this. Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer licenses between iLok accounts for you. If you need to transfer your licenses, you’ll need to contact PACE. If you’ve created another support ticket, then our support team will address your issue on Monday.

JohnS
      Participant

Hi

What it is, is that i cannot change ID silvermachine in my account to the account that eventide plugins are in because they ar In Id igiwigi15

If i did change it i would have the same problem with my Gulfos and Softube plugins

So i may have to get in touch then with Pace iLok

I have put a ticket in and maybe Eventide then may sort me out

I do not know what the proceedure would be ,only help me iLok

Thanks for helping me , much appreciated

I just want all my eggs now in one basket Lol!!

All the Best

John

JohnS
      Participant

What a palava!!!

JohnS
      Participant

Hi tbskoglund

I managed to get around the problem

I got the silvermachine changed over in my account.

The mistake i made was to try and put password in where is says change. Just blanked out

I realized that you only have to change the ID

Before when i pressed the button to view plugins, it would not complete and show them.

It does now and i also got a handle on the two accounts in iLok.

So,  All is good now.

I have wrote it all down now in case i get another Blond moment.

All the best

John

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Great! Glad to hear you got this figured out. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.