No SpaceTime

Home Forums Products Stompboxes No SpaceTime

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      AAgnello
      Eventide Staff
      Ripprock wrote:

Hello to all Eventide administraters and users. Hopefully I can get this issue cleared up so that I may continue the journey.SpaceTime is not responding to anything that I could possibly do to set it in use. Followed all possible options 3 fold. I am at a loss  I have the H9 max. H9 control is setup on Windows7 thru USB.The pedal was a restock. I see no problems with anything with the exception of SpaceTime not working. Always get an upgrade banner, go through the moves and end up right back at nothing. Keeps saying that SpaceTime is not compatible with the pedal,please upgrade the software in your H9. Does anyone have a fix for this. 

Sorry that you're having a problem. Just to be clear. You've downloaded the latest release of H9 Control and you've used H9 Control to update the software in the H9 stompbox

Ripprock

Hello to all Eventide administraters and users. Hopefully I can get this issue cleared up so that I may continue the journey.SpaceTime is not responding to anything that I could possibly do to set it in use. Followed all possible options 3 fold. I am at a loss  I have the H9 max. H9 control is setup on Windows7 thru USB.The pedal was a restock. I see no problems with anything with the exception of SpaceTime not working. Always get an upgrade banner, go through the moves and end up right back at nothing. Keeps saying that SpaceTime is not compatible with the pedal,please upgrade the software in your H9. Does anyone have a fix for this. 

Ripprock

That is correct x3.

gkellum
      Participant
      Ripprock wrote:

Keeps saying that SpaceTime is not compatible with the pedal,please upgrade the software in your H9. Does anyone have a fix for this. 

When you click on the Pedal button in the bottom menubar of H9 Control to go into Pedal Settings, it shows the version number of the software currently installed on your H9 in the upper right hand corner.  What version number do you see there?  The latest release is 5.3.0[4], and if the H9 was updated correctly, that is what you should see.

If you do in fact see that number there, could you please take a screenshot of the error message you are seeing when you try to load SpaceTime.

Ripprock

Thank you gkellum for help. Had to also download Direct Updater program for windows. 

pier467

Hi, I successfully update my two H9 MAX and CORE, but I don’t see the new algorithm SpaceTim

gkellum
        Participant
        pier467 wrote:

Hi, I successfully update my two H9 MAX and CORE, but I don't see the new algorithm SpaceTim

You need to install the latest version of H9 Control as well.

Duncan21

Same problem.

Updated H9 control to Windows 2.6.0. Updated firmware to H9_5.3.0[4]. Even re-booted, disconnected pedal and re-connected, but still nothing.

But Space time shows as only available for puchase.

All settings as mentioned in Pedal indicate H9 2.6.0 and correct firmware update.

Any suggestions?

nickrose
        Eventide Staff
        Duncan21 wrote:

Same problem.

Updated H9 control to Windows 2.6.0. Updated firmware to H9_5.3.0[4]. Even re-booted, disconnected pedal and re-connected, but still nothing.

All settings as mentioned in Pedal indicate H9 2.6.0 and correct firmware update.

Sorry – not quite sure of your problem. If you can see SpaceTime, it sounds like all is OK.

gkellum
        Participant
        Duncan21 wrote:

You have an H9 Max?  Is that the problem?  If you have an H9 Max, you should try using the Restore Purchases function that's in H9 Control under Settings.

Duncan21

It’s not an H9 max. I am under the impression that SpaceTime is a free algorithm that comes with 2.6.0 plus the firmware update.

Maybe that’s my problem. Is it free? If not, then, I see where I’ve gone wrong!

gkellum
        Participant
        Duncan21 wrote:

Maybe that's my problem. Is it free? If not, then, I see where I've gone wrong!

No, SpaceTime is not free.  Eventide was for a while making algorithms free for a period of time after they were introduced but stopped doing that when the H9 Max was released.

Duncan21

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I’m off to buy it now.

upspoon

I would definitely request that you clearly state that the algorithym is not included for free the next time you decide to click bait us into updating the software and firmware. I’m pretty disappointed by the fact that i just was bashing my head off the desk repeatedly trying to get this algorithym that i was (obviously NOT) entitled to.

Definitely not digging on that.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.