No Store Button

Home Forums Products Stompboxes No Store Button

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by joecozzi
    Eventide Staff
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

So I’m not in demo mode because I’m effectively connected through bluetooth and was able to download the update but there’s no store button at the bottom of the H9 control app. I’ve tried to close the H9 control and also disconnecting and reconnecting my bluetooth but nothing. I’ve searched all over but no one seems to have this problem. I’d like to buy a couple of things so this is real frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

I have an 8th generation iPad and just downloaded the H9 control app so I assume it’s the most recent.

Thanks ahead of time.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Ever since Eventide discontinued the H9 Core and H9 Standard over a year ago, the Store went away. The only option is buying the MaxOut.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/h9-maxout-program/

Inactive

Sadly I bought the unit so I could add individual programs one at a time. Not knowing this is impossible.

I have an H9 Harmonizer. Is this eligible for maxing out?

Every time I click on the Max Out link it says “An eligible H9 is not registered to this account.” I have registered the unit. I have an
      account. Is this because I haven’t inputed my serial number or is my H9 just not the version that can be Maxed out?

Thanks for your help, Brian

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello Brian,

Yes, that model can be MaxedOut. It is necessary to add the serial number to the account; however, that should have automatically happened when you properly paired your device to H9 Control. Do you remember creating an account via H9 Control the first time?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Btw, checking your User ID, I do not see any device registered to your account. Please try to pair with H9 Control and create an account.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Checked again and I now see it. Serial ends in 74. Try the MaxOut page again. It could have been something on our server side.

Inactive

Still says the same thing when I click it.

I can bring up the H( Control app with my login and password. I assume I have a device paired.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Please contact support@eventide.com with regards to purchasing the MaxOut. If you’re using the same login and password credentials as you used to establish the account and the process is not working, they can fix that for you.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.