Noise Gate

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Noise Gate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Araman

are there any plans for adding a noise gate in H9 (linked to the imput or output settings)?

gkellum
      Participant
      Araman wrote:
      are there any plans for adding a noise gate in H9 (linked to the imput or output settings)?

Well, we've talked about it in the past.  We might add this in a future depending on whether we have the cycles available to run something like this on top of everything else the H9 might be doing.

Araman

I think it could be a good plus, together with the tuner built in…. hoping to have it in the next future! smiley

Michelle911
      Participant

Digging this up because this is a fantastic idea.   Especially for those with multiple H9’s.

yesyesyesyes

marcusm750
      Quote:
      But, despite our best efforts, the H9 Max is now full and cannot accommodate any additional algorithms.

I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Michelle911
      Participant

when did this happen?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

In November. Hurry, if you’re a Max owner you have until December 31st to claim your free H9 Series plug-in Bundle.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/one-h9-rule-them-all

Michelle911
      Participant

never mind,  I found it.  I guess there’s still time for 2020 to do even MORE damage.

Eventide….  I couldn’t be more disappointed.  For a pedal that largely remains bypassed on my board and is used as an over-glorified splitter (and super opaque effects processor) – and now has no hope for anything useful in the future  angry…  I guess I’ll just shelf it and redesign. 

The world of multi-effects never stops burning its supporters apparently.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.