non-registered H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes non-registered H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      rosensta2
      Participant

Okay!

Just purchased four H9s.  They're all registered to my eventide account username "rosensta2".

Having a problem however…one H9, serial 3309, will not load purchased algos.  So I figured I needed to deregister it and then re-register it, but it won't even let me do that–I just get the error message "Your stompbox could not be deregistered–it belongs to another user."  So if you guys could take that stompbox out of my account–username is rosensta2–or take it out and put it back, or just change the registration of the stompbox to me, that would be helpful.  I bought it new, so I don't know why it would be registered to another user.

gkellum
      Participant

Hey,  I just looked up that H9, and it is indeed registered to your username, "rosensta2".  Could you check what username H9 Control is trying to deregister the device with?  If you click on the Settings button in the bottom hand corner of H9 Control and go to Eventide Account, it will show you there the username and password H9 Control is using.  I would guess that it's not "rosensta2"…

I think you might have more H9s than anyone else at this point by the way.  It's not uncommon for people to have a couple nowadays, and every now and then, I run across someone with three.  But four H9s?!!  You should send us a photo of your pedal board one of these days.  Our marketing guy will lose his mind.

rosensta2
      Participant

Tried that–the stompbox was indeed registered to "rosensta" so I changed it to "rosensta2" but that didn't fix anything.  It still doesn't have the same algos as the others in its group, etc.

Thanks,

Mike

rosensta2
      Participant

I'm planning on going over 5 soon actually.  So I will need two registered accounts to hold all their licenses.

rosensta2
      Participant

okay: deregistering and then re-registering it seems to have done the trick.  

I have another user account for my H9s (anticipating having more soon) and the user name on that one is rosensta.

gkellum
      Participant

rosensta2:

okay: deregistering and then re-registering it seems to have done the trick.  

Yeah, changing the username in the Eventide Accounts section doesn't cause it to go to our server to pick up all the algorithms again.  What you did — deregistering and registering again — is fine, but you also could have gone to restore purchases and that would synced your algorithms to that H9 after you fixed the username.

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

gkellum:

I think you might have more H9s than anyone else at this point by the way.  It's not uncommon for people to have a couple nowadays, and every now and then, I run across someone with three.  But four H9s?!!  You should send us a photo of your pedal board one of these days.  Our marketing guy will lose his mind.

+1 would love to see the photo.

the most I have seen on one shot is Dwezel Zappa with 3 H9's

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.