Older TF Not “Spilling” Properly

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Older TF Not “Spilling” Properly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      wes
      Participant

I have an older TF, which has always been a little less sturdy than the newer eventide pedals I've bought. Since the newest update, when I change between presets, it makes loud oscillation sounds as if all the knobs go to 100% for a second before the change. It only happens when switching between certain algorithms, but when it happens, it's VERY obnoxious and distracting. 

I tried turning Spill mode off, but then I could hear the delay times changing between presets, which is also not very useful.

Like I mentioned, it's not the most rugged pedal and it might just be broken, but if there's any way to fix it please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Apart from the odd component changes, most notably switches, there really aren't any differences between newer and older models, so it's hard to know what to suggest..

As a first step, I would advise a total restore to factory settings as described in the User Manual. This will lose any saved presets.

caveman
      Participant

I had some freaky-deaky problems with an older timefactor right after the latest software upgrade..  Resetting made no difference.  Out of exasperation, I reloaded the software.  The problem then disappeared for me.  It might be worth a try …..

Nork

i have this same issue when going from mod-delay to vintage delay and occasionally with mod-delay to tape…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.