Omnipressor 2.1.3 not working since UltraChannel installed

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Omnipressor 2.1.3 not working since UltraChannel installed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      daxliniere
      Participant

For the first time since I installed UltraChannel, I inserted an instance of Omnipressor (2.1.3 x86 Win VST).

It has stopped working as it should. Gain reduction/amplification happens as soon as ratio is moved from the 1:1 position.

See screencap (.GIF) attached. (Inserted into fresh project)

Cheers,
      Dax.

(I will now attempt to re-install Omnipressor 2.1.3 to see if this fixes it.) 

daxliniere
      Participant

Reinstalled, no such luck.
      Could this be a problem caused by the latest iLok  update? I can't seem to think what else could have caused this, especially since (AFAIK) the plugin is fully self-contained in a single .DLL

I've tested it in 2 other hosts. In Samplitude Pro 11.2.1 it works fine and in VST Plugin Analyzer the bug exists. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Daxliniere,

That is how Omnipressor should work when there is no audio input.  If you send audio input does it work as expected?

Dan

daxliniere
      Participant

Oh geez, what an idiot. I guess I never saw it do that before and made an outrageous assumption that there was a problem. Please accept my apologies for rushing this "report" to you.

Might be a good time to mention that there is a gain increase as soon as you insert the plugin (ratio = 1:1)

All the best,

Dax.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.