Omnipressor AAX64 on Win7 Ultimate not reporting the correct latency to PT11?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Omnipressor AAX64 on Win7 Ultimate not reporting the correct latency to PT11?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      southboundloco
      Participant

I'm trying to use Omnipressor to do parallel compression on drums but phase issues come up. It seems that the plugin is not reporting the right latency to protools thus causing the phase issues. Anybody else experienced this? I did a test with the overheads track, I duplicated it and put the Omnipressor on one, the plugin reports 30 samples of delay, but when I play both tracks the phasing  made me nauseous. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Southboundloco,

Someone reported this on Friday, and I was able to reproduce it.  I'm looking into a fix and expect to have one this week.  In some hosts the plug-in is underreporting it's latency by 8 samples at 48kHz and by 9 samples at 44.1kHz, if you need to manually adjust it between now and the release.

Sorry,

Dan

southboundloco
      Participant

The plugin also bypasses it self when offline bounce is used in PT11, thus the resulting file does not  have the compressor's effect on it.  

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

It sure does.  I'm sorry, that must be very annoying.  We'll definitely have a fix for that soon.

Thanks for letting me know,

Dan

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.