Omnipressor native for tdm?

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Omnipressor native for tdm?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      popedh
      Participant

Hi i just bought the native omnipressor plug in. is there any way to also got a licence for the tdm version without buying thewhole tdm suite?

Bets Regards Isak

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Isak,

It's the same license for Native or TDM Omnipressor, you can grab the installer for Omnipressor TDM (MP7) from here:

http://www.eventide.com/AudioDivision/Support/Plug-ins/Anthology%20II.aspx

neilhester
      Participant

That didnt work for me, i have the anthology TDM bundle and just installed the anthology AAX plugin on my Mac and it asked for an authorisation Sad

jfreak
      Participant

Really? WOW! I didn't know about this before. Thanks a million, this is great!

Any chance the Native 2016 would be able to open TDM version as well? 🙂

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Guys,

I just answered this question in the A2 thread as well, but I figured I'd repeat it here for all to see.  I realize we haven't been clearly articulating this.

Since we've been porting these plug-ins one at a time, we've been using the same license as the current individual plug-ins which makes the plug-in free to current owners of those individual licenses, so if you own a "Factory" license in iLok.com, you'll be able to just download the new installer and use it in TDM or Native.  Because we can't take away your "Anthology II" license (without you losing the ability to use Anthology II), we can't do the same thing with Anthology II users.  So what we've chosen to do is offer aggressive cross-grade pricing which allows you to keep you Anthology II license and use A2 on TDM, plus allows you to get a full Omnipressor license which allows you to run Omnipressor Native or TDM.  The idea being, if you have A2 and only ever use Omnipressor, you can crossgrade to Omnipressor and sell your A2 license.

The short story is this.  We're really happy to be making Native Plug-ins, but it's going to take a while and we're kind of playing it by ear.  We want to make the best plug-ins out there and we want you to use them on all your tracks.  We also really appreciate all of our current users who've been using them for years and want to make sure they have every opportunity to continue doing so, while hopefully also bring out some new plug-ins for you all to use.

Dan

neilhester
      Participant

Hi Dan,
      Thanks for your reply,
      I understand what youre saying, but am a little disappointed that owners of maybe just one or two individual plugins are getting native functionality for free but those of us who went the whole hog and invested in the entire bundle have to pay to get the same functionality.
      So that in a way we are being penalised for being your biggest supporters.
      Ultimately i understand that its just a circumstance of the way the licences are but i cant help feeling disappointed.

Neil 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.