Omnipressor noise (analog)

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins Omnipressor noise (analog)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      flazberry

Hello,

I bought the omnipressor plugin yesterday and it sounds absolutely great.

Still, I can’t get rid off the analog white noize. Is there a way to activate/desactivate the analog? Or another solution so the white noize disappear?

For example, on several vocal tracks it’s a nightmare as several white noizes together sound very very loud and mess up with the whole mix.

Thank you!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hi, 

Could you share a screenshot of your Omnipressor settings? 

The plug-in itself shouldn't be be adding any noise, but it could be amplifying the noise in your signal if you have a vocal recording with a high noise floor. 

Could you try setting Gain Limit to 0dB so that Omnipressor is only attenuating and see if that's an improvement? 

flazberry
      tbskoglund wrote:

Hi, 

Could you share a screenshot of your Omnipressor settings? 

The plug-in itself shouldn’t be be adding any noise, but it could be amplifying the noise in your signal if you have a vocal recording with a high noise floor. 

Could you try setting Gain Limit to 0dB so that Omnipressor is only attenuating and see if that’s an improvement? 

Hello,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

So I checked the whole fx chain with an EQ and it was a CLA VOCALS plugin that was creating this analog noize; Omnipressor only amplified that noise.

Thank your for your help and for your amazing product 🙂

Best,

Arthur

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.