One H9 preset is bypassing???

Home Forums Products Stompboxes One H9 preset is bypassing???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vchizzle

Using midi on my H9 for the first time. Controlling my board with Boss es-8. So I set up 5 random test patches on the es-8 using different PC’s on the H9 to be sure everything is working. When I try to use preset #3 on the H9, it bypasses the pedal. No problems with any of my other H9 presets, they all work fine and the program changes work perfectly with the es-8. Any ideas???

gkellum
      Participant

If you save a preset in bypass, then when you load it with a MIDI program change, it will load bypassed.  So, activate it and resave it.  That should fix your fix problem.

vchizzle
        gkellum wrote:

If you save a preset in bypass, then when you load it with a MIDI program change, it will load bypassed.  So, activate it and resave it.  That should fix your fix problem.

I did try that and it didn’t work. I saved a different H9 preset in that location on the Boss which works fine. I’ll try creating a new one on the Boss with that H9 preset and see what happens.

vchizzle

Got it, thanks. No idea how I would’ve saved that in app as bypassed. Oh well, thanks again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.