One more Expression Pedal Question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes One more Expression Pedal Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      NikosGuitar

Hi,

I have one question about having only one expression pedal at my pedalboards to controll all 4 eventide stompboxes!

With the midi setup that we had mentioned in previous posts before(with the midi merger solution),i can controll all of them at the same time.

But

if i want to controll one stompbox or two with this one expression pedal how can i do it?

when
      i have a preset with TimeFactor,ModFactor,Space running at the same
      time and i step at the expression pedal,the parameters change for all of
      them.It's ok for experimenting,but what should i do to controll only one of them without changing the expression's parameters?

Thanks,

Nikos

NikosGuitar

Please,

someone who can help me?

NikosGuitar

Hi!

Does anyone know, a product which can route  one input to four-five outputs?

This,that i have in mind, is to plug the ErnieBall expression pedal in this "box"input and from there to select via buttons in which output to route the signal.each expression pedal port of the Eventide stompboxes are connected to this four-five outputs.

with a setup like this, i can select which stompbox i want to controll each time…maybe?

Is there anyone,who knows a product which can do this?

Thanks,

Nikos

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

I would drop Dan a line at this1smyne ….he produces all sorts of crazy custom goodness at very reasonable prices, great workmanship and decent shipping costs.

NikosGuitar

Thank you Badmelonfarmer!

Yes,Dan is an amazing guy!

I had talk to him about this,and he had respond to me with great results!but since i am from Greece,there is a long distance and you know…shipping cost,tax,afraid of losing the box during the shipping,…

That's why i want to find a product for that!

if you know anything…?

Before closing,i want to mention again that Dan is both very helpfull guy and pleasant to talk to him about what you want!I highly recomend him to all of you Americans!And as our conversation ended up here, I would mention how lucky you are you Americans!You have everything at your feet!Music,Musicians,amazing gear(we are at Eventide's forum,aren't we?),everything!

If i do not find a product like this,i may contact to Dan.I will risk it!

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

No problem.

I am British and live in the UK, I have used Dan and his shipping costs were crazy low…. But then they would have been small boxes.

There was another guy in the UK called Red Onion solutions…. But I don't think he is around any more and to be honest he was probably more expensive than Dan.. Even after factoring in taxes and shipping.

I would perhaps ask over at The Gear Page forum, in the Effects, pedals, strings and things section to see if anyone else knows of any other European dudes who may be able to help.

Cheers

Martin

NikosGuitar

Hello Martin!

Nice to meet you!

British?I have good words for you too!

Julian Bream,Allan Holdsworth,John McLaughlin,Adrian Legg,Robert Fripp,
      David Gilmour,Mark Knopfler,Blackmore,Tony Iommi,Brian May,Jimmy Page,Andy Summers,John Etheridge,Eric Clapton,Frampton,…A LOT OF MY HEROES ARE BRITISH!

again,thank you for your time spending on helping me!

…and sorry for my english!

-Nikos

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Hey Nikos,

No worries happy to help and don't worry…. Your English is WAY better than my non existent Greek! 

For such a small island we have produced some pretty good musicians, the closest I get to the names you mention is I know a relative of Robert Fripp… That's about as close as it gets

Yamas

Martin

( is it ok to use Yamas like that?)

NikosGuitar

Hello Martin

Nikos here,

Judging by the word that you know,you have definitely came for holidays here!

Yamas means something like cheers that you say, before crashing the glasses of wine when you are in happy situation.like drinking with friends while eating,or dancing…you know,that stuff!nice!

something easy to remember is "Geia" which means Hi,and "Geia sou" which means both hello you when you see someone for first time and good bye when you see someone for last time at this day.

so,

Geia sou!

badmelonfarmer
      Participant

Geia Nikos,

Thanks for the tips Smile 

In english, you can use "Cheers" as a friendly "Thanks" and "Goodbye" …always in an informal way…..as well as the toasting a drink…. I knew Yamas was cheers….but did not know if I could use it in the same "thanks" way I use cheers…. I doubted it.

Yeah, been to Greece once to Halkidiki …… we really want to go back….had a great time! Nice and relaxing and not a very tourist area.

Geia Sou

Martin

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.