Output level assign to X,Y or Z buttons?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Output level assign to X,Y or Z buttons?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      snailspacejase
      Participant

Hi

I was wondering if it possible to assign the preset output level to one of the X,Y,Z buttons of the H9. They seem to be able to control all the other parameters apart from output level. Any ideas?

Cheers

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi snailspacejase, this is not possible.

snailspacejase
      Participant

Wow, I’m supprised. I don’t think I’ve ever owned a pedal that does not have an output level control. So let me get this straight, if I want to control the volume of a preset I’m going to have to open the app on my phone?

I don’t wish to sound negative. The H9 is a great tool and I’m very pleased with it.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

The original question was whether or not Output could be assigned to X, Y, Z. If you wish to set output level for a preset:

Press and hold the Left Footswitch – the Preset will now be Active. After holding for 2 seconds, the display will show [OUTLVL], and then a second later [0] (or the current value). Continue holding the Left Footswitch while turning the Knob to adjust output level from -12 dB [OUT-12] to +12 dB [OUT+12] in 1 dB increments. Release the Footswitch – the Preset will return to its previous Active or Bypassed state. The next time you do a Press and hold of the Left switch it will return to the last thing you adjusted.

Note: Preset output levels must be saved even if there are no other changes to the preset or the output level will revert to its previous setting the next time the Preset is loaded. In other words, if you want the adjusted output level to ‘stick’, you must re-save the Preset.

snailspacejase
      Participant

Perfect. Thank you for taking the time to explain this, much aprieciated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.