Owner of a lonely heart harmonizer patch, anyone?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Owner of a lonely heart harmonizer patch, anyone?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      edge59

Hi, I am new to the H9 max, anking for a patch that would get me close to the harmonizer effect used on the Yes tune “Owner of a lonely heart” Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

edge59

Chalky
      Participant

Sounds like a +3 -5 to me, using the Diatonic. Of course you’d have to use a ballsy tone too, and there’s a bit of whammy going on to boot.

Chalky
      Participant

Forget my last message … fiddling with Pitch Fuzz and using Mima Lead as a basis, then reduce the fuzz (use your original tone rather than the fuzz which is … well.. fuzz..), and adjust the pitch settings to -4, -5 and +1 . I think that’s close, I also have to do this number so it’s a useful excercise, let me know how you get on with that, or can suggest better. 

Chalky
      Participant

er….that would be -4, +5, + 1 octave .. ahem

edge59

Thank you for replying Chalky! I do appreciate it :^) Ill give it a try, I think your right, I had read somewhere that there’s a 5th and an octave, but want to get as close as possible. I can use my amps overdrive or a pedal for the hair, but Ill try the Pitch/fuzz effect too. How do you like te H9? I had a Axe Fx Ultra, but was a bit frustrated when they quit supporting it and I sold it, which was a lot of money to put out to just get dumped, the Axe II is supposed to be great, but I like the idea of a smaller pedal that does most of what I need than a rack unit that does everything except the laundry, lol! I think once I get a handle on how the H9 works (I have the Max), I will be happier. Have you seen any good exchange user patches out there that are worth mention? I’m more into prog, and fusion styles of music, but also love the classics as well. Thank you again for your reply, I hope to chat with you again sometime!

Ed :^)

Bodde
      Participant

I thought that solonused just the 5th and maybe an octave. But I am not sure about the octave:

Here’s Trevor Rabin talking about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMFP-aN8rPs

Chalky
      Participant

oooo cool beans! He should know shouldn’t he? Thanks

edge59

Ahhh, Yes, cool! Thank you  so much! 🙂

Ed

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.