panning delay for H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes panning delay for H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      voodoojeff

anyone else really want this? a stereo panning delay like used in Buckethead`s Big Sur Moon. 

Leon Todd
      Participant

This would be rad! Even better, extend it to 3 or 4 taps so that you could build Lexicon style “circular delays” that go one better and can pan throughout the entire spectrum.

voodoojeff
        Leon Todd wrote:

This would be rad! Even better, extend it to 3 or 4 taps so that you could build Lexicon style “circular delays” that go one better and can pan throughout the entire spectrum.

Yep! That`s exactly what I want. The ping pong delay is cool (and can do multiple taps), for sure, but to have it auto pan would be awesome. When you stop to think about it, we are definitely asking a lot out of one little tiny box!! (the best part is that I have no doubts that it`s got the horsepower to do it if the software engineers wish to make it so)

Leon Todd
      Participant

Definitely asking a lot, but if anyone can do it I’m sure it’s the engineers at Eventide 😉 It would be interesting to know if there’s a way to tweak out the ModEchoVerb algo to include an autopan feature?

marcusm750

Been there, done that with circular and panning delays…

https://www.eventideaudio.com/community/forum/stompboxes/circular-panning-delays-h9s-ultratap

Seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.