payment trouble

Home Forums Products Stompboxes payment trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Snakefuture

Hello,

After purchasing 5 algo's through the pc editor Amazon payment centre, wont let me get more. They're redirecting to Eventde, 

What I could get, I liked an awefull lot.

This stompbox a great American invention, Creditcards not so, 

gkellum
      Participant

Well, I just checked, and everything appears to be ok on our side.  When you say "they're redirecting to Eventide", what do you mean exactly?  When you first open the store?  When you sign in?  Or when you hit the Confirm button to confirm your purchase?

We had a few other users with the same problem last week.  See the forum thread: http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/t/9408.aspx

One of them also purchased about five algorithms and then they couldn't purchase anymore.  When we contacted Amazon about it, they said that in one case the credit card company was simply declining to process the transactions.  So, it seemed like the algorithm purchases set off their fraud detection triggers.  You might want to give your credit card company a call and see if that's the case.  We can write Amazon for you about this as well, but they won't process the email until Monday, and they might possibly just say what I've just told you.

Snakefuture

There was a page that had the Eventide logo on it after the transaction seemed completed, Said the transaction would be manually investigated.

Now theres a different msg that says my whole account is temporary disabled, When I hit the continue button, theres the eventide logo again with  the following msg:

"Amazon has indicated that it is not possible to process the payment. Error

If you could contact Amazon about this monday it be appreciated,

The 5 minutes trial should get me through the sunday 😉

gkellum
      Participant

Snakefuture:

If you could contact Amazon about this monday it be appreciated,

Sure.  I just looked at our Amazon account, and I saw what you described.  Five transactions went through fine, and then you made four more tries and it failed each time.  I'll ask Amazon what happened.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.