Pedal aux Digitech?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pedal aux Digitech?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      6_jao

Auxiliary pedal I can use that to control the Time Factor: FS3X or Digitech Digitech FS300?

timothyhill

I've been using the FS300 with great results. Don't have any experience with the FS3X, but if I remember correctly they were the same price, so I'd recommend the FS300. I believe this is also what ET recommends.

fkalich
      Participant

not the same price at MF.  I use both on eventide pedals, both work the same.

golfnguitarz

Which unit is smaller?

timothyhill

The FS300 is 3" deep, 6" wide, and 1.5" tall at the back… any smaller and it'd be difficult to hit only one switch. Don't know the dimensions of the FS3X…

fkalich… sorry, I didn't check prices yesterday, I'm sure you're right. They were the same price when I bought mine, but that's been some time ago. It seems now that the FS3X is $4 less. I'd guessed they'd work the same, but wasn't sure, so that's good information to have. Looks like they're about (exactly) the same size, too.

danut

None…

These are way too clunky! I strongly suggest you the E3 switch from T1M Effects. Here's the link:

http://www.this1smyne.com/product_list/products/e3-eventide-aux-switcher/

Take care,

Danut

beedoola

T1M is cool or you can build your own, thats what I did for my TF and PF. super easy

toddrico

What's involved other than putting a footswitch and 1/4"  output in an enclosure? I just finished making my first practice amp/speaker combo and this sounds like a useful project to do next. Also, where do you get pedal sized enclosures?

The aux switch isn't sending midi is it? 

golfnguitarz

Do you have a parts list/links on where to buy and on how to do it?

tgumley

Here's what you need:

– 1N4001 diodes [x2] (though Dan from T1M said any diode will work when I emailed him about it)

– Stereo ¼” jack

– SPST momentary footswitch [x3]

– Enclosure (and a drill if you don't already have one)

And obviously a soldering iron + hook up wire.

Here is a great/easy to understand tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHAX15niYBM

tgumley

Here's what you need:

– 1N4001 diodes [x2] (though Dan from T1M said any diode will work when I emailed him about it)

– Stereo ¼” jack

– SPST momentary footswitch [x3]

– Enclosure (and a drill if you don't already have one)

And obviously a soldering iron + hook up wire.

Here is a great/easy to understand tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHAX15niYBM

BenoitD

Many Thanks for those information.

I hate building things on my own, it's always long and wrong. So, I am about to purchase a This1smyne pedal the E3.

Do you know other manufacturers accross the world?

ctc

FS3X works great, and is rugged. 6.2" L x 3.25" W x 0.5" H to 1.25" H (15.7 cm L x 8.3 cm W x 1.3 cm H to 3.2 cm H)

BenoitD

I looked many reviews about the qualities of the FS3X and the FS300 from Digitech but I would like to get another style. I pay a lot of attention to This1smyne in order to do some modifications such as a talented person did as follows. A sort of old vintage copper style. To me, it would be easier to do such a modification on a hand made pedal instead of a serial pedal locked with machines… I will have to remove the cover (how to say it in english? the hood??? sorry).

6_jao

Another  ???

Search: CUBISEFFECTS

BenoitD

Thank you for your advice. Actually I asked for a profesional to do one for me. I am not familiar with DIY. My pedal should be done by a person who design and manufacture OD pedals in France.I would have this one in a fortnight.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.