PF update problem

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PF update problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Run Duke

Hi, I received my Pitch Factor today and  followed all the instructions to update…I registered my product installed the update utility and when I press update,  I get versions: 2.2.1[1]  and 2.3.0[2]    

Then: I choose to download the update 2.3.0[2] I'm asked to enter my user name and password and I get the following message: "can only use letters or numbers in user name and password" please try again or contact…" my user name is Run Duke and my password uses only letters and no spaces. So I write RunDuke (no space) and I receive the message: "Dowloading version 2.3…." but the download doesn't work and I get: "Failed downloading update  http://update.eventide.com/update/bam/209142_PF2.30(2).bam   please check your user name and password please try again……contact support..

Thanks for helping.

Using Win 7 on a well working computer.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm afraid that you will have to do as it says – contact support@eventide.com.

Ask them to change your recorded uswer name to "runduke" or some other name that pleases you without a space or invalid characters. Sorry.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.