Pitch factor: Killdry and Dry/Effect Mix?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitch factor: Killdry and Dry/Effect Mix?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Bob_B

I have a Pitch Factor and have it set to impliment Killdry. What effect does using Killdry have on the Dry/Effect Mix? Does that effect become a volume control or what? In moving the dial around, it wasn’t apparent that much was happening.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Bob_B wrote:

I have a Pitch Factor and have it set to impliment Killdry. What effect does using Killdry have on the Dry/Effect Mix? Does that effect become a volume control or what? In moving the dial around, it wasn't apparent that much was happening.

All algortihms can use Killdry. It just kills the dry sound if it's turned on. I recommand you check out H9 Control. You can connect your PitchFactor to your PC or Mac via USB and use H9 Control to adjust your settings. Killdry can be set on a global or preset by preset basis. It would be helpful for you to use H9 Control to see the UI of a preset while tweaking it and toggling killdry.

Bob_B

I use H9 Control to make changes, and the effects I’ve observed is that when KillDry is on, the Dry/Effect Mix functions as a volume control for the Wet portion, which is what I wanted to confirm in the OP. Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.