Pitch flex with expression pedal

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitch flex with expression pedal

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      badmoki
      Participant

no matter what i set the “heel down” (or up) to with the H90 control it goes back to 0 when i move the pedal to heel position…Using a dunlop pedal with trs cable.

Likewise, no matter what i set them to they go up to P11 when toe is engaged with pedal.

Thanks,

Smith C

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi badmoki,

When you say

no matter what i set the “heel down” (or up) to with the H90 control it goes back to 0 when i move the pedal to heel position…

are you referring to expression ranges of an algorithm on H9 Control? Which algorithm?

Have you calibrated your expression pedal?

badmoki
      Participant

So like I said in the title of thread it’s the pitch flex alg— “flex harmony+3rd” preset…I haven’t tried other presets. but let me look into calibration..Thanks Joe!

badmoki
      Participant

ok, so calibration made it so heel position on the pedal sets the 4 “heel and toe” params all the way counterclockwise on the H90 control app when pedal is set to heel and all the way clockwise when pedal is moved to toe…Is there a way I can set the “heel A” and “heel B” params to START at say unison or anything other than “off” and end with toe anywhere other than +2 oct?

Thanks,

Smith

brock
      Participant

Go back to where you programmed Heel & Toe A & B (for each of the four parameters).  There is a 2nd page after the parameter – expression page.  Turn the Select knob to access it.  Set the START & END points with the Quick Knobs.  Press Perform to confirm it.

badmoki
        Participant

oh wow, thanks Brock!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.