PitchFactor and Tech21 MIDI Mouse

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PitchFactor and Tech21 MIDI Mouse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stehay

Hey Everyone. There seems to be a general feeling in this forum that these Eventide Factor machines are fantastic and sound amazing – but are unfriendly for a gigging guitarist to control, which surprises me for a company with a reputation like Eventide.

My first major disappointment is that I am unable to power my PitchFactor from my GigRig Generator – that is just ridiculous.

The second major disappointment was when I realised that I can't descend through my banks of presets. if I want to go from Bank 40:2 to Bank 38:1 I have to tap dance through all the banks, which is unbelievably stupid.

So, just to make this unit giggable I now have to buy a GigRig Evenflo to power my PF, which is £59 and also a small midi-controller so I can go between presets properly.

Does anyone know if the Tech21 MIDI Mouse will do everything I need to bank up and down and select patches?

Thanks in advance.

HairPig

A cheaper option is a simple auxiliary footswitch to connect via the 1/4" jack. That gives you 3 more switches, including the ability to have both bank up and bank down (which I agree is a necessity for live playing).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.