Pitchfactor Bug report

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Bug report

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Imerkat
      Participant

I'm having problems with the quadravox algorithm after the update. it's not saving the key or scale but only when I load it with MIDI PC. I want to save it in F# Maj but it pulls up as C Maj.

gkellum
      Participant

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look into it.

gkellum
      Participant

imerkat:

I'm having problems with the quadravox algorithm after the update. it's not saving the key or scale but only when I load it with MIDI PC. I want to save it in F# Maj but it pulls up as C Maj.

Ok, we're having trouble reproducing this. Did you save the change directly on the PitchFactor or did you save it to the PitchFactor using H9 Control?  And when you say "only when I load it with MIDI PC", you mean that you only see the problem when the saved preset is loaded via MIDI program change messages but not when the preset is loaded using the footswitches?

Imerkat
      Participant

Yes. I built the preset in the H9 Control and recalled it with a midi control but I saved the key manual after. it saves the right key until I turn it off and power it up again. is there a way to initialize the preset so I can start from scratch and see if that fixes it?

PS- One thing I notice, this weekend at a gig, is that if I'm pulling up a preset in the same algorithm there is a lot less gap between sound if at all. which is very cool!

h9controller
      Eventide Staff

Hi imerkat.  I was checking into this issue and just wanted some more info.

Can you attach a screen shot of your H9 Control settings for this Preset, before you manually save the key?

As well, when the Pitchfactor changes keys, are you hearing that's it's changing to C or is it just the Pitchfactor's display that changes (or both).

Thanks!

Imerkat
      Participant

I "found" some time to show you guys. Repeated this process twice

[View:http://youtu.be/SaqeFddSLLU:550:0%5D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.