Pitchfactor crackling noise

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor crackling noise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nagiste

Hi,

I’ve had a Pitchfactor for several years and a noise issue suddenly arose. I did the last update but the issue still persists.

When I play, I can hear a loud noise similar to a vinyl crackling, particularly when using delay effects (H910/H949, Diatonic, …). My stompbox became unplayable overnight.
      At first, the noise was always present (Bypass and ON) in DSP + FX mode. I have then switched my pitchfactor to Relay Bypass Mode and now the noise is only present when the effect is active. I tried the Pitchfactor with a guitar (passive pickups), a bass (active pickups), and a synth – before, after and without the preamp section. The problem is still showing. I also made a restoring Factory effects presets and system settings and the autotest. The results was 105E0T0.

Could you please let me know what to do to solve this issue ?
      Thank you.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you are having trouble.

To rule out other factors, I would suggest that you use new cables to connect guitar-PF-amp, with no other connections. Also, use the Eventide power supply.

If you still have the problem, you shoud send it in – support@eventide.com

Nagiste

Thank you for you’re reply. I’ve already test with new cables and with different guitars and amps. With only the Pitchfactor un the chain. The problem still persist. I’ve sent a mail to the support.
      Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.