Pitchfactor Detune

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Detune

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Guenti

Hi,

I I wanted to check if my Pitchfactor can detune like the Morpheus pedal. In the other post (drop tune) is a description how it should work. But no matter what I do I always have the not detuned signal too, although Mix is on wet. I tried presets 22:2 and get not only oct-1 but the normal note too, the same with 24:1 I get -4th + normal. I think this is not intended this way!?

Just updated the software to 2.2.1 (1)  still the same.

Signal chain: Guitar – PF Input 1 (set to guitar) – PF output 1 (set to amp) – amp

any informations on this?

thank you!!!

axemanOKR

This other thread on the forum should help: http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/t/6075.aspx

Guenti

Hi axemanOKR,

thank you for your answer! this is the thread I mentioned (drop tune). If I adjust the PF this way it detunes, but also sounds the original signal although wet is complete on the right side. and this sounds strange 😉

Perhaps someone can test his PF this way…?

Hi,

I created the original post and the settings that were giving to me worked.   Check that pitch mix knob is 100% A – 0% B and mix 100% wet along with the other settings that were giving.

Good luck,

A

Guenti

Hi,

thank you, but I have checked this several times and still hear the additional standard pitch.  🙁

Have you perhaps checked presets 22:2 and 24:1? Do you hear only the changed pitch or the standard pitch too?

I have the PF like an effects pedal in front of the amp (no effects loop).

thank you!

Hi Guenti

I have no problem with drop tuning a 1/2 step with presets 22:1 and 24:1. or any pitchflex preset.   I use the PF in front of two amps in stereo.  The only way I can hear the standard pitch is if a turn the amps voulme down really low, I can then hear the guitar's standard pitch acoustically.

Do you have both the heel (pitch A knob) and toe (X knob) for pitch A set to -m2?

A

Guenti

Hi Rabiddiabetic13,

thank you very very much for helping!!! You are completely right!!! As I checked the PF functions at home, I did not play very loud and the regular pitch I was hearing, came from the guitar acoustically and not from the PF. Now I look like a complete idiot  ;-))) but on the other hand I am glad that my PF has not to be repaired  😉

I now use the bass preset (Octave down) for jam/loop tracks, it sounds very good and I don't have to get a bass (player 😉

So, thanks again for checking things and sending your posts!!!

take care

Guenti

Glad I could help.

Take Care,

A

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.