Home › Forums › Products › Stompboxes › Pitchfactor effect output is quiet sometimes
Sometimes when playing I engage an effect and no effect sound is outputted or is extremely quiet.
turning off and back on again normally restores normal function.
This is mostly happening when playing gigs i dont know if i am inatvertantly kicking something or if there is a way to stop accidental kickings of something having any efffect.
Not really clear what is happening. A few questions:
1) How do you "engage an effect" ? What does this mean ?
2) When you are not hearing an effect, is the bypass light on or off ?
3) Where is the signal coming from ?
4) Where is the signal going to ?
1) How do you “engage an effect” ? What does this mean ?
1 standing left hand or centre footswitch to turn an effect on…
2 what is a bypass light?
unit is in effect loop
works normally about 90% of the time