Pitchfactor error switchs

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor error switchs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Johan Ostrava
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello, I own Pitchfactor and this happened to me at a concert: I connected the aux switch and it didn’t work, disparate characters appeared on the display and after a while the pedal went back to the last preset I last played and wouldn’t turn it on or off. They didn’t work on the switch pedal. Knobs yes. I found that the cable from the aux switch has a broken contact. After changing the cable everything was the same. After about 1 hour, the pedal started working normally again. And now it works again. He fixed himself. The question is: Have you ever encountered such a defect? Can it reappear? Thank you for answer. Have a nice day… Pavel Johančík</p>

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi Johan Ostrava,

It’s tough to say whether this will reappear, but this has not been reported enough to say it’s a known problem. When connecting anything to a pedal, always remember to connect the cable to the switch/expression pedal first and then connect to the aux input of Eventide pedal, so that the proper loads can be detected. Should you experience another issue try to record the behavior on video showing the steps that were taken to get it to behave that way. Email support@eventide.com.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.