Pitchfactor Expression Pedal Values Jump

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Expression Pedal Values Jump

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rabiddiabetic13

My PF parameters values jump up and down when that parameter is controlled by expression pedal automatically without touching the expression pedal.  Parameters make jumps up and down about 2 to 3 value numbers.  I have tried an Ernie Ball Jr. 25k, a Roland EV5, and a Rogue volume pedal.  I have even swapped out cables when trying to use either of the volume pedals.  The pedals I have work fine with MF and TF.  This is really a problem when expression pedal is controlling intervals, it can go from -m2nd to -m3rd on it’s on.  The other strange thing is that it is not constant, it does it for a while stops for a while and starts again.

Any ideas, bug? or pedal needs repair?

Thanks,

A

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Maybe a bad contact at the jack – try pulling it in and out 10 times, with a bit of switch cleaner on the plug if you can find some.

If this doesn't fix it, it probably needs to be looked at.

rabiddiabetic13

Where would I send the PF to be looked at,……..is it covered under warranty?

A

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

The warranty info is on the last page of the User Manual. Since PF is quite a recent product, most units are still covered.

If you are sure the unit is broken, contact your dealer or support@eventide.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.