PitchFactor: Fine tuning of delay times in V3b not happening?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PitchFactor: Fine tuning of delay times in V3b not happening?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Burger666

Is it just me or are others having this issue as well? I can't fine tune delay times with the encoder as per the original instructions. I'm guessing (and hoping) it's a bug in the V3 beta.

Anyone else?

Thanks.

Brett K.

Just checked and yes I have the same problem on my PF.

brock
      Participant

I wanted to verify having the same V3 beta results here (in case this thread ends up 'lost in Space').  It appears that the 2 second 'timeout' is still active; but the delay time doesn't react to encoder movement.  After the two second period has passed, the encoder changes the PF algorithm (as it always has).

Hi Brett

You were trying to use the fibonacci numbers, weren't you? I tried the same and it doesn't take 377 and also 610 it just gets close to. I can't actually tell if this was a problem before the update because I was using the tap tempo only. I noticed that if I use the tap tempo it does give me some numbers that i wouldn't get if I were manually dialing them in.

David

Burger666

Davide Schachter:

Hi Brett

You were trying to use the fibonacci numbers, weren't you? I tried the same and it doesn't take 377 and also 610 it just gets close to. I can't actually tell if this was a problem before the update because I was using the tap tempo only. I noticed that if I use the tap tempo it does give me some numbers that i wouldn't get if I were manually dialing them in.

David

Spot on, David. It must be a bug and I have no doubt that our algorithmic benefactors are working on a fix right now. 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.