PitchFactor Gone Haywire

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PitchFactor Gone Haywire

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jcshirke
      Participant

I powered up my pedalboard this evening, and my PitchFactor started doing some crazy stuff. The yellow light is lit above all three footswitches. All of the lights in the two columns of fx choices (by the encoder) are lit solid green, and the main display continues to flash green lights (or maybe it's yellow) from left to right.

My guess? Not good. I'm pretty much assuming I'm going to have to send it in.

I thought I might try a factory reset first, but I know that'll delete my presets.

Any advice? If not, do I need to call tech support and get an RA #?

Thanks,

Jeff

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Try "Restoring Factory System Settings" (see UM). This will not delete presets.

jcshirke
      Participant

That seems to have worked. Thank you.

Is it just one of those wacky, unexplainable things that happens from time to time, or is it possible something is going wrong with the pedal that may require service?

Thanks again.
      Jeff

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Glad it's working…..

Hard to know what causes this sort of thing (make sure you are using the right power supply and have good AC mains connections), but if it happens again, it might have to come in.

jcshirke
      Participant

Power is definitely not the issue. It's been on a professionally wired TrailerTrash board for several years.

If it happens again, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.