Pitchfactor help

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor help

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryguy45

I have a few questions. I run my wdw rig as such guitar- wah – 5150 – Weber mass-internal speakers – line out from mass- pitch factor (split output) – rotosphere a/b input – a/b outputs from rotosphere – carver mosfet 450- l/r 2×12 speaker cabs

My questions are
      1.setting it so when the pitchfactor is off and all signals are dry from all speakers, getting the volume to be the same as when the pitchfactor is on

2. Getting the same sound out of the wet cabs as the dry speakers being as the Weber has an eq for the line out

3. Saving the wet level for each preset to be individualized to each preset

4. General settings for bypass, input level, and any great tips or tricks for the set up I’m running

5. How to use the flex system for presets while in bank mode

6.going down in banks, for instance,from bank 5 to bank 4, instead of only being able to go up in banks

7. Delay settings that don’t get overbearing but are still prominent
      I know it’s alot to ask but I’m new to the pitchfactor and could use as much help as I can with it I know there’s alot to it even with the system settings so any help with those would be great as well. I play everything from jazz country blues rock metal and classical. I use the pitchfactor for a wide variety of things. Mostly pitch shifting and delays but also the oddball stuff. I know my gear very well apart from this piece and I’m still learning alot everyday about this new rig but I can do just about anything I need to to my own equipment. I’m mostly just looking for answers to my questions and tips, tricks and best kept secrets.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

1.setting it so when the pitchfactor is off and all signals are dry from all speakers, getting the volume to be the same as when the pitchfactor is on

This is always tricky as different presets have different levels anyhow, and will be further modified by the characteristics of your guitar. The best bet is to adjust the preset output gain on a preset by preset basis for those presets which have seriously different output levels.

2. Getting the same sound out of the wet cabs as the dry speakers being as the Weber has an eq for the line out

Not my knowledge area.

3. Saving the wet level for each preset to be individualized to each preset

Make sure GLOBAL MIX is off – then the wet/dry mix will be saved with each preset.

4. General settings for bypass, input level, and any great tips or tricks for the set up I'm running

This is for you to try, as only you know what you want.

Don't understand. Flex ?

6.going down in banks, for instance,from bank 5 to bank 4, instead of only being able to go up in banks

To go down in banks you have to use MIDI or an AUX SWITCH.

7. Delay settings that don't get overbearing but are still prominent

This is for you to try, as only you know what you want.

Given To Fly
      Participant
      Ryguy45 wrote:

A three button Aux. Switch will solve both problems. I use the Digitech FS300 which is the precursor to the FS3X. http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/FS3X

Any three button momentary latching footswitch with a TRS cable will work.  

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.