Pitchfactor Mono In Stereo Out Troubles

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Mono In Stereo Out Troubles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CR7

While using the H910/H949 setting, all I’m looking to do is run a mono signal from one amps effects loop and then use both outputs to feed the effects return of two amps (one output would have no pitchshifting and the other would be slightly detuned). My trouble is that I’m only getting a signal out of output 2. I hate to admit that I’ve been troubleshooting this issue for months and can’t seem to figure out why I’m not getting a signal out of both outputs. I assume it’s some setting I need to adjust, but just can’t figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated… 

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Seems unlikely, but make sure your mono input goes to channel 1 and pre/post etc are not active.

CR7

Making a little progress. I am plugged into the #1 mono input and pre/post settings are off (did a factory reset and updated to the most recent software). I have sound coming from both outputs, so that’s good. The last issue I’m having is I seem to be getting the same signal from both outputs. If I want one channel to be unaffected and the other to be slightly detuned, what should my mix, pitch mix and pitch A and pitch B settings be? I have all other knobs (delay, x and y nobs at 0)? Thanks again!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Progress is always good. Although I'm never sure if the word means "change for the best," or just "change toward something ahead."

If you want one output to be wet and the other dry, you should set up for WET/DRY routing (see UM).

Otherwise, if you are running stereo, both will be wet (unless bypassed).

Wet means "effected," dry means "same as input." You probably know this.

CR7

I think the wet/dry routing is what I was missing. Thank you so much for the help!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.