Pitchfactor not saving preset changes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor not saving preset changes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dantheman
      Participant

Well, here goes….In bank mode, I change preset 1:1 and save it.  After saving, the patch becomes active.  I deactivate it.  Activate preset 1:2 and it uses the settings from preset 1:1.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong….

Thanks

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Not sure what you mean by activate and deactivate. Can you give us the exact key press sequence ?

dantheman
      Participant

Sure.  In bank mode, activate preset 1:1 (diatonic mode, push left button, light is on), change pitches, move knobs, etc.  push encoder once and hold, 1:1 flashing, push and hold encoder again, display reads saved, push middle button to activate 2:1 (also diatonic mode) move pitch knobs and they are at the setting of 1:1 (which was +oct, +3rd) not the settings I left 2:1 with (+oct,- oct). Reset 2:1 to original settings, encoder once, encoder twice, saved, go back to 1:1, now it's the settings for 2:1.  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Looks like you know what you are doing. But, me, I'm mystified – don't have an explanation.

You should probably try a "Restore Factory Effects and System Settings" (see UM). That's about all I can suggest – otherwise it will need to be looked at.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.