PitchFactor: Out of phase issue on Octaver and HarPeggiator

Home Forums Products Stompboxes PitchFactor: Out of phase issue on Octaver and HarPeggiator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenzz

Hi .-)

The 'random' Out of Phase issues on the Octaver (both pitch A and B) and constant out of Phase HarPeggiator (only pitch B) are well known for a while, but Evenbtide didn't come up with a solution so far… Is there any hope on a fix on this? Or is it a hardware / sync processors issue? I love the Pedal, but these tech issues bother me… I have tested 4 Pitchfactors now (newest and older firmware versions) and all exhibit these issues…

regards, Jenzz

brock
      Participant

I've never been able to track down the dropout issues that I've had with the HarPeggiator fuzz.  I chalked it up to some phase flip in the pedalboard that I may have missed.

Now that I've Max'ed out an H9, I thought that I might be able to 'flip it back' with 2 HarPeggiators in series [PitchFactor + H9].  Not much luck with the fuzz dropouts so far (but some incredible results with random filters in series).

I'm still looking for a recipe to nail it all down.  I haven't experienced the Octaver issues that you mentioned, but that algo gets more limited use here.

Jenzz

Hi .-)

The mentioned Octaver issue only occurs if you run the Pitchfactor with stereo Input (both sockets connected). If you connect the input mono, the out-of-Phase issue on the Octaver will not occur. Only the 'Pitch B' HarPeggiator is out-of-Phase, 'Pitch A' is allways in-Phase.

Jenzz

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.