Pitchfactor pedal takes a while to turn on.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor pedal takes a while to turn on.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Has anyone else had the problem of their pitchfactor pedal taking a long time to power on? I’ve updated the software, did a factory reset and even tried different power supply. For example, if let’s say I don’t play for a day or so it takes 5-10 minutes for the pedal to power on. Once it powers up, if I turn it off and on again it powers up instantly. When the pedal is on, there’s no issues whatsoever. Very strange. Thanks in advance.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Sounds like you've tried everything. (I assume one of your power supplies was the one that came with it – if not, try it).

What does it do while you are waiting ?

Probably has to come in (with power supply).

It just sits blank. It’s the strangest thing. When I power on, every other pedal works except the pitchfactor. Once it powers on, it works as it should. I have the factory power supply and yes it works fine. I even have other pedals that fit it and they power right on using it, eliminating the problem being the supply. I think I have a finicky pedal to be honest haha. If that’s the only problem, I can deal with it. It’s just very odd.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.