Pitchfactor (PF07919) the Picth A button doesnt work

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor (PF07919) the Picth A button doesnt work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Twanda

Hello there,

My Pitchfactor (PF07919) as a problem: on most of the presets, the A ‘channel’  from the Picth A button doesnt work:  I only have 2 voices on the Quadraovox, only one apregioator on the B button, one voice one the Picthflex etc..

If I turn the Picth Mix button right, I hear voices BD, but if I turn it left i hear nothing (besides some dry if MIX isn’t fully wet).

Of course, the PicthMix button works properly, as i see and I hear a difference when I turn it. But they is nothing coming out from the  ‘A’ channel anymore..

Only the Octaver and Synthonizer ar working properly. this is anoying.

Any Idea ?

So I did an update of my software through the Eventide Direcft Updater, but no difference. As wella sI few ‘restes’

thank you

Toine from Brussels

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Twanda wrote:

Hello there,

My Pitchfactor (PF07919) as a problem: on most of the presets, the A 'channel'  from the Picth A button doesnt work:  I only have 2 voices on the Quadraovox, only one apregioator on the B button, one voice one the Picthflex etc..

If I turn the Picth Mix button right, I hear voices BD, but if I turn it left i hear nothing (besides some dry if MIX isn't fully wet).

Of course, the PicthMix button works properly, as i see and I hear a difference when I turn it. But they is nothing coming out from the  'A' channel anymore..

Only the Octaver and Synthonizer ar working properly. this is anoying.

Any Idea ?

So I did an update of my software through the Eventide Direcft Updater, but no difference. As wella sI few 'restes'

thank you

Toine from Brussels

What's your setup? Mono in mono out? Mono in stero out? Or stereo in stereo out? Do you use any special routing mode (pre/post, dry/wet)?

Twanda

Hello there,

thank you for your quick answer (sorry for beeing so slow, i had .. actual live concerts !)

I come in and go out in Mono, this is with 1 jack in, AND 1 jack out.

But it always has been like since 5 years, and suddenly know I loose the A-channel (on some preset only: Only the Octaver and Synthonizer are working properly).

I do not use any special routing, as my pedal is set on ‘normal’ (see attachent).

bohan
      Eventide Staff

You can try reinstalling the lastest software, and a factory reset after that.

Do all Delay algorithms work in stereo?

Twanda

Hello there,

I tried reinstalling, and it seems to work this time ! Oncredible, i spent so many ours on this

thank you all

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.