Pitchfactor Presets Not Working Properly

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Presets Not Working Properly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dweinber

I updated to beta 3 and the presets all sound off, or at least the ones that I used a lot for cool delayed harmony effects [1:1 and 10:1].  I moved back to v2.3 and they are still off… I did a system restore and they are still off… I did a factory presets and restore and they are still off.  

How can I can these presets to work properly again?  Is there a master file that shows each setting so I can try to do it manually?  

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Did you try a full initialize (hold down middle switch and encoder at powerup) ? Note that this will erase any changes you have made to presets or settings.

dweinber

Yes, I tried them all… only to figure out that it was "user error" on my part that was creating the problem.  When I put my PF back on my pedal board I connected to the stereo i/Os instead of the mono i/Os, which didn't send any sound to Pitch A and therefore made the presets sound off.  I am enjoying the beta 3 update … it is nice not to have to carry around the preset naming card now that there are scrolling titles. 

I still think that it would be helpful to have a list of all of the parameters in each preset.  

timothyhill

There's a list of the settings in each factory preset on the documentation page for each pedal.

http://eventide.com/~/media/Files/Audio%20Support/PitchFactor/Everyone/PitchFactor_PresetsSettings.ashx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.