Pitchfactor single repeat pitch shifted delay

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor single repeat pitch shifted delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bulls hit
      Participant

I love browsing the Pitchfactor presets and I’m still finding and tweaking unusual and creative sounds after all these years.

Couple of months back I managed to generate a pitch shifted delay, bread an butter for the PF, but now I can’t figure out how to recreate it.

e.g. I play an A, the PF plays the A followed 1/2 a second later by a C with no other delays or repeats.

Any ideas how to set this up again?

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

I'm not a PF expert, so please forgive me if I  am wrong or if this is too obvious. (Those who know are probably enjoying their time off).

Seems like you need a simple shift, with DELAY set to 0.5 seconds, and MIX set to 50/50. Then, the dry signal gives you your A and the wet signal gives you your C.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      bulls hit wrote:

e.g. I play an A, the PF plays the A followed 1/2 a second later by a C with no other delays or repeats.

Any ideas how to set this up again?

Do you want a diatonic or chromatic pitch shifter?

If you want a chromatic one, go with the H910/H949 algorithm. Like what Nick said, set Mix to 50, Pitch A to +3m (1.189), Delay A to 500 ms, Feedback A to 0, and turn off Pitch B since you just want one pitch.

bulls hit
      Participant

Many thanks guys.

Yes it was the Diatonic effect I was after. Managed to get it going. Cheers!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.