Pitchfactor Stereo Output: A and B Harmonies Hard Panned?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Stereo Output: A and B Harmonies Hard Panned?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cro Aloha

Hi, I just picked up a new Pitchfactor and it is blowing my mind, but I ran into something I can't find any info about in the manual.

I've been messing around with the Diatonic setting, putting pitch A at a 3rd and pitch B at a 5th. When I have both outputs connected from the Pitchfactor, pitch A is all the way to the left and pitch B is all the way to the right.

I want both of them to come out of both outputs! And since I have a stereo signal going into the Pitchfactor, I don't want to have to lose that stereo signal just in order to have the harmonies on the same output channel.

Is there a way to set the Pitchfactor to output both harmonies to both outputs?

Thanks. 

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Cro Aloha,

Most of the algorithms in PF have two shifters.  In true stereo mode the A shifter is on the left channel, and the B shifter is on the right.  That is why they come out panned like that, because the box is true stereo.  If you want to do 3 part harmonies with both channels you should try Quadravox.  Set A and C to the first interval, then B and D to the second interval.  You will then have a true stereo 3 part harmony.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.