Pitchfactor Stereo to mono

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Pitchfactor Stereo to mono

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by joecozzi
    Eventide Staff
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      manuelroland
      Participant

Hello,

I’m using my PF in stereo with two amps. I really dig the stereo for most of the sounds I use but for specific sounds, I would like to be in mono. So I would like to have both amp playing the same.

Is there a way to force a preset to be in Mono and let the others stereo ?

brock
      Participant

Pretty sure the PitchFactor senses the physical cabling to determine mono or stereo.  Maybe something like the Boss LS-2.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

This is not possible on a preset basis.

manuelroland
      Participant

OK, too bad. Hope there will be an update. thank you

manuelroland
      Participant

But in the Manual, page 51 there is this sentence

“STEREO – this is the normal operating mode where both channels are Wet unless bypassed. It is here to allow you to return to normal stereo mode on a preset by preset basis. For example, in a two amplifier setup, you might want a shifter to come from one amp, but a reverb to feed both.” 

Thats exactly what I want to do. On one of my preset I want the effect to be on both amp. In this sentence, it looks like it is possible

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

This part of the manual is taking about routing modes. If you set the PitchFactor’s routing mode to Wet/Dry, this means ONLY one side will get a mono version of the effect, but not both. You get to decide which side with Wet 1 (Out1 wet) and Wet 2 (Out 2 wet). The other side is always dry. If you set a preset to Stereo, the pedal operates like normal, not mono.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.